...

Old AKH — University Campus

Vienna’s Old General Hospital (AKH), built in 1784, was donated to the University of Vienna in 1988 and adapted to house the 15 academic faculties of the university. It was inaugurated in 1998 as university campus. The complex consists of several buildings around one vast and 12 smaller courtyards. The Narrenturm (Madman’s Tower) of the former lunatic asylum, designed by Canevale, now houses the Federal Museum for Pathological Anatomy.

Old AKH — University Campus Photo Gallery

Old AKH — University Campus
Old AKH — University Campus: 01 photo Old AKH — University Campus Old AKH — University Campus: 01 photo
Old AKH — University Campus
Old AKH — University Campus: 02 photo Old AKH — University Campus Old AKH — University Campus: 02 photo
© 2010-2017 gabisworld.com Contact Us